Getting here is easy. See our Google Map for detailed driving directions.
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- How far is the Chalet from Skilift?
Our Chalet is situated in a prime spot just 150 metres from the bottom of the Hochmais with heated chairlifts and 300 metres from the childrens lift and ski school behind the house.
- Do we need a car in Hinterthal?
Depends on your plans, but there is a good public transport available as well Taxis.
- How can I get from Airport or with Railway to the Chalet?
- Salzburg (approx. 80 km)
- Innsbruck (approx. 160 km)
- Munich (approx. 210 km)
You can rent a car at the Airports.
Nearest railway stations:
- Saalfelden am Steinernen Meer (approx. 15 km)
- Zell am See (approx. 25 km)
Distances from Hinterthal:
- Maria Alm around 9 km.
- Zell am See: around 25 km
- Saalbach: around 35 km
- Salzburg: around 90 km
- Innsbrück: around 150 km
The distance from Munich to Hinterthal is around 200 km.
- Is there mountain bike hire or ski hire in Hinterthal?
We have partnerships with many of Hinterthal’s premier sports shops and rental companies which give you exclusive discounts on equipment rental and activities.